MVA Approved Express Tag & Services!
5450 Reisterstown Road Suite 202
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
(Parking on Rogers Avenue side of building)
410-601-0076 (FOR TAGS &TITLES ONLY)
Mon- Fri 10:30 AM-7PM SAT 11AM-5PM
"Why spend all day at MVA when we can service
you in 5 minutes or less & you'll be on your way!"
Let us provide exceptional Customer Service for the following services
(Please access the "Forms" link below for the necessary forms needed for your transaction):
- REGISTRATION RENEWALS (NEW STICKERS & REGISTRATIONS ) *The 2nd to last Friday of every month we offer $5 off renewals*
- TEMP TAGS (30 DAY REGISTRATION WITH PERMANENT HARD PLATES)
- BAY TAGS, FARM TAGS, WAR OF 1812 TAGS
- RENEWALS ON TOW TRUCKS, DUMP , TRAILERS, AND TRACTORS
- MOTORCYCLE TAGS / HISTORIC MOTORCYCLE TAGS
- DUPLICATE STICKERS & DUPLICATE REGISTRATION CARD (LOST, STOLEN, DESTROYED STICKERS )
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS (ONLY IF ACCOMPANIED BY ANOTHER TRANSACTION)
- NEW TO STATE REGISTRATION (NEW MD SOUNDEX # IS ALSO REQUIRED IF OUT OF TOWN LICENSE, WE CAN GET YOU ONE) DUMP TRUCK/ /TOW TRUCKS TAGS
- WE CAN ORDER VANITY/ORGANIZATIONAL/EMBLEM TAGS
- ATV PERMITS/OFF ROAD MOTORCYCLES *Effective October 1, 2012, mopeds and motor scooters are required to be titled and display a decal in Maryland. In addition, operators of the vehicles are required to possess a valid license or moped permit, carry proof of insurance, and wear a protective head and eye device. The electronic submission of title applications for mopeds and motor scooters can be processed at our tag and title service.
*Print this page and receive $5.00 off services rendered
AS A 1-STOP SHOP WE ALSO INSURANCE . FOR A FREE QUOTE PLEASE CALL US AT 410-690-8777.
The MVA will be closed on the following dates (however WE will be open for business):
Monday, February 15, 2016
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Monday, July 4, 2016
Monday, September 5, 2016
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Monday, December 26, 2016
...We hope to see you then!!